Episode 11 - New Beginnings as Changemakers
Discover how changemakers can leverage the new beginnings of the new calendar year to ponder their best path forward and optimize their efforts in this episode of The Storyteller's Advantage Podcast.
What can you do?
Below are the questions Donna shared in this episode for her listeners to reflect upon:
- What is working that you want to reinforce or continue doing?
- What didn't work as well? What are the opportunities for something new?
- Could any change of focus or theme be helpful to the bigger change effort?
- Are there any resources for you or your team to make the articulation for change more effective? (This could be in terms of information, skills, team members, advisors or tools.)
- Who are your biggest advocates?
- What can you or your team do further to take it to the next level?
- What do they need to increase their ability to support your change effort going forward?
- Who of your stakeholders are not always your advocates or supporters
- What could you offer to help them in this quest?
- How could you dialogue with them on what you or your team can do to increase their support in this upcoming cycle?
Be the Changemaker. Drive Change in Your Organization. And Create the Change You Seek in Your World.